Free standard delivery on all orders over £50.
For orders under £50 a £6 carriage charge applies.
Orders of stock items are usually delivered within 2 working days of reciept of order. For non stock items we will confirm the lead-time on our order confirmation.
Revised procedure for returning of goods to Slater Safety. Due to the current Covid19 Pandemic, we have felt it necessary to update our returns policy.
All items of clothing and footwear that have been worn are deemed to be a risk of spreading infection, with a view to protecting our staff and customers, these items will be placed in a designated returns quarantine area for a minimum of 72 hours before we are able to process the return.
1. We are unable to accept goods returned without an authorised returns number.
2. A returns form issued by Slater Safety must be completed in full, clearly stating the reason for return.
3. Goods returned for full credit must be in re-saleable condition and in the original packaging. No goods which have been
worn, marked or used in any way will be considered for full credit.
4. Goods returned and considered faulty must be in a condition that will allow examination i.e. clean and free from contaminates.
The reason for return must be stated on the returns form.
5. It is a legal requirement that medical, aviation, breathing apparatus and respiratory products must have a decontamination
certificate stating that the returned products are free from any human, animal, chemical and biological contamination.
6. Only chemicals recommended in the manufacturers instructions or manual should be used in the cleaning of goods prior
7. Where goods are returned without good reason, Slater Safety reserves the right not to credit or to impose a 30% restocking
8. Goods supplied as a special order or, if they have been marked with a company logo, cannot be returned, unless it can be
clearly demonstrated to be a Slater Safety error.