Many workplace injuries and claims are due to improper hand protection. Choosing the right gloves is a very imprtant job. We offer gloves to protect you in hundres of different working environments. Not just run-of-the-mill gloves, we have a range of specialist gloves for very high risk and demanding applications. You can browse through our range below or ... why not take advantage of our free on-site glove survey? Let us take the risk off you and make your job easier. We assess all your site needs and recommend a selection of gloves for each department. You trial the gloves - let us know what you think and we go from there. This is followed up with staff training and support. Safe hands can save lives.
Comfort and safety when gripping heavy, rough or slippery objects in highly aggressive environments - Suitable for long-term wear, due to the comfort of a textile support and good thermal insulation - Optimised service life: high resistance to abrasion - 320mm length
Neoprene and natural latex, smooth exterior Suitable for long-term wear; the knitted interior, made from cotton or synthetic materials for increased comfort Great dexterity, due to the gloves reduced thickness Suitable for chemical handling
- Comfort and reinforced mechanical resistance for long-lasting chemical protection - Suitable for long-term wear; comfortable textile support, seamless working surfaces - Longer service life for heavy-duty work: high mechanical resistance - Forearm protection: long-sleeved glove (380mm length) - 1.30mm thickness
Total hand protection, level D cut protection Entirely liquid-proof, withstanding mechanical aggression Proven long-lasting performance Good grip for picking up wet and slippery objects Contact heat up to 250°C 320mm length
- Neoprene and natural latex material, embossed exterior - Added comfort, due to the cotton flock-lining - Great dexterity, due to the glove’s reduced thickness - Good grip on slippery objects, due to the embossed texture - 310mm length
Fine touch for light chemical protection Tactile sensitivity, due to the gloves reduced thickness - Comfort and perspiration absorption, due to the cotton flock-lining - Good grip, due to the non-slip embossing - 330mm length - 0.70mm thickness
- Neoprene and natural latex material, embossed exterior - Extremely supple with freedom of movement for standard chemical protection, due to the supple quality of the neoprene and the comfort of the cotton flock-lining - Good grip, due to embossed texture - 310mm length - 0.75mm thickness
- Colour meets catering industry clothing standards - Washable interior and exterior - Resistant to oil, greases and detergent products - Withstands contact heat up to 150°C - Long cuff (45cm) to protect forearms when handling hot dishes.
- Premium chemical resistant flock lined nitrile gauntlet - Excellent resistance to a wide range of solvents, chemicals, oils and fats - Thicker and longer than standard versions for increased protection (400mm length) - Specially formulated for dexterity with minimal finger fatigue - Embossed palm and fingertips for improved grip - Suitable for use with food
- Durable natural latex gauntlet with cotton interlock liner - Roughened surface for safer handling of wet and dry objects - The high quality natural latex gauntlet ensures an excellent abrasion scores as defined by EN388 - Provides liquid proof protection - Good insulation against heat and cold
- Medium duty black chemical resistant 33cm gauntlet - Made from natural rubber and neoprene compound for improved protection against abrasion and puncture - Chemically toughened for protection against many acids, alkalis, detergents and ketones - PowerGrip™ Honeycomb anti-slip embossed pattern - Cotton flock lined for moisture absorption and comfort - Suitable for food processing
Premium, extra thick heavyweight natural rubber gauntlet Anatomic shape for comfort, flexibility and reduced fatigue Chlorinated for low extractable proteins and residual chemicals Rolled cuff for drip protection, increased stregth and donning and helps reduce roll down Smooth, flock free inner
Premium, extra thick heavyweight natural rubber gauntlet Anatomic shape for comfort, flexibility and reduced fatigue Chlorinated for low extractable proteins and residual chemicals Rolled cuff for drip protection, increased stregth and donning and helps reduce roll down Smooth, flock free inner, 60cm length
Delivers optimal results in wet or dry environments where chemical resistance is crucial Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance, it provides superb comfort for the wearer The reversed lozenge finish further enhances levels of grip Sandpatch finish 330mm length
Chemical resistant 13 inch flock lined nitrile guantlet Excellent resistance - oils, fats, bleaching agents, solvents ‘Lozenge’ pattern on palm and fingertips improves grip Hardwearing glove with superior abrasion resistance Flock lined for moisture absorption. Great dexterity Suitable for food use
Appropriate protection for all types of light handling activities Exceptionally comfortable lining: no seams on the working surfaces - lasts longer than precision work gloves Good abrasion resistance Protection against humidity, oil and grease splashes
Taking thermal insulating gloves to a new level in a close fitting design with PVC dotting to the face for enhanced grip. This 13 gauge engineered acrylic glove has a soft brushed inner for excellent insulation and comfort. Seamless construction for durability and dexterity.
- Features a nitrile grip coating - Double layer knitted cotton for added comfort whilst maintaining excellent dexterity - Durable material for longevity - Can be worn on either hand - Withstands contact heat up to 250°C
- EN388 level A cut resistance - 18 gauge nylon black liner, nitrile black thin coating - One of the lightest cut-protective gloves in the market, helps prevent hand fatigue - 360° breathability, excellent grip performance, abrasion resistance, excellent dexterity. and longer cuff for wrist protection - Thumb reinforcement - Touchscreen resistive and capacitive
- EN388 level A cut resistance - 18 gauge nylon black liner, nitrile black thin coating - One of the lightest cut-protective gloves in the market, helps prevent hand fatigue - CoreShield™ High Performance Nitrile coating - Thumb reinforcement - Touchscreen resistive and capacitive